Sunamp Hot Water System
Sunamp is the most advanced domestic water heating battery in the world that heats water for domestic properties. It can store 4x more energy than traditional hot water tanks (for a given volume of material), doesn’t require maintenance, and is smaller than a slim dishwasher.
Unlike hot water tanks which can often be full of sediment or even harmful bacteria like legionella – Sunamp heats water instantly as it passes through the unit, meaning all the water you wash in is fresh and clean.It’s non-toxic, plentiful and easy to source, non-flammable and has an extremely long life. It can easily achieve 50 years of daily use with no signs of degradation.
- No maintenance
- Stores 4x more energy than traditional hot water tanks
- Small and compact, it can fit anywhere
- Heats water instantly, on-demand
- All the warm water you wash with is fresh, clean and hasn’t been sitting in a tank for hours
- The battery can be expected to run for 50+ years without degradation
- Legionella risk is significantly reduced compared to regular water tanks as it doesn’t store water directly
How does Sunamp work?
What is it made from?
What does it look like?
Who make Sunamp batteries?